❤ Today I cooked chicken breast in Sherry and for the side dish, I prepared steamed vegetables.
✓ You will need the following:
- Medium cooking pan w/ cover
- Medium sized bowl
- Sherry cooking wine
- White Vinegar
- 1 pack of chicken tenderloins
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 bag of mixed vegetables
- Seasonings: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Tenderizer, Cajun Seasoning, Oregano
- Pour one cup of white vinegar into medium sized bowl.
- Dip chicken tenderloins into vinegar.
- Season chicken with each seasoning on both sides.
- Spray medium sized pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place tenderloins in medium sized pan, cook on medium low heat for 10 minutes on each side.
- Pour 1/2 cup of Sherry into pan with tenderloins, adding more Sherry as the chicken cooks (never let the sherry dry out). Cover
- Use your tongs to flip tenderloins as needed.
*Wash your hands before preparing any meal.
*Wash chicken before preparing it for this meal.
*When seasoning the chicken, the amount to use depends on what you decide.
*You can add any side to this meal.